2.07.2007

[birth is something worth much more than just today]

theinfantree.com version II is alive... www.theinfantree.com. thanks to the illustrations by mipa lee, several shots of expresso, itunes, and a single class i took in college. i have also been alive for exactly 23 years as I am writing this...birthdays are just another day to remember that staying a child gets increasingly difficult. And days are just lifes way of of counting the laps of the stars. But without measurement we would be free, and freedom is too scary for most.

3 comments:

wch said...

WOW. Your new site looks amazing! I'm really impressed...good work, guys. Keep going after it.

I'm going to keep doing my thing in Romania--but I'm praying for you all and can't wait to see this thing continue to grow.

Foarte Bine!

Anonymous said...

Tim, this was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Tim! site looks amazing.